3- Spongy Character


By far, the coolest project I had ever done. Using illustrator I selected a Sponge Bob pixel based image and try my best to draw over it to remove that pixel and poor quality of the image. Key tools like the zoom tool, selection tool, eraser tool, and all the color tools I went through every single shape Sponge Bob has to draw this non-pixel image. A key factor to achieve this and create a decent logo/character is to always zoom in objects and create lines and shapes perfectly so it can over those unwanted pixels. Also organizing and having the layers in order is a key component to not get lost and know were everything is at. Even thou its not perfect, I had a lot of fun doing this character since i'm a fun since very young.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

4- Calligram

1- Canvas Exercise