4- Calligram


Using a high quality selfie students were assigned to create a body of text workart. Using Illustrator and the tools in it such as selection tool, the direct selection tool, the pen tool, and all colors between other tools, we had to create specifics shapes in the photo to later fill it up with words. The words used for this calligram was based on a letter to ourselves, form the future. Words were shaped with the tools learned in class to fill out the correct spots areas with different colors to create a realistic impact. Even thou I took a good selfie I wasn't able to achieve my goal here. Unfortunately I didn't have the time to finish it. As you can see, I just reach to draw the lines for the words and just fill up most of the hair with the actual words. I almost got to finished the hair, its mostly color and words well mold up. Still I was way far behind even thou I knew I could have done a tremendous job in this one.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

1- Canvas Exercise

3- Spongy Character